Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stampotique Challenge SDC262





Hello blog land- This week over on Stampotique the challenge is to do a one layer card. For those of you who know me I am the layer girl, the more the better-if it doesn't look good just keep adding until it does. This was a good challenge for me. Normally I would stamp on card stock & cut out the image than add them to my piece, but this is one layer. In order to stamp this super inked card I used a mask to create the space to stamp after the mists and inks were dry. I started with printed paper to add more dimension but not extra layers-aha! Finally I added stickles on the circles and Glimmer Glam on the hexagon to bring out the glitter Enjoy!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Super tag Karen ♥ Love the sparkle! You sound like a crafter after my own heart! Love your take on this challenge, brilliant! Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've achieved here Karen, what's not to love about it!
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag, great colors! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool tag! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful... Stunning.
    Loving the textures and layers.
    You are a amazing one layer girl. Thank for joining us the Stampotique challenge this week.
    Hope to see you again very soon.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative. I love all the ways you found to add layers without adding layers! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...