Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Playing with Chemistry103 or Tim Holtz Class Fun.

Hello Blog Land, I have been getting so inky playing with Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 103 class & loving every minute. I have a confession to make. I didn't take Chem 101. I didn't take Chem 102. I had taken many of Tim's classes over the years, played & taught with the Ranger products to the extent that I felt like I didn't need to take the classes. Busy art journal teacher that I am. 
Creative Chemistry 103 Day 1

First off, if I had looked at the prices of the classes & just the sheer volume of information I would have. Hands down, I would have taken them way back when. To each thing in life there is a season & this is the season of Chemistry LOVE. I didn't so much procrastinate taking 101 & 102 this summer as it has just been the craziest, busiest summer ever. I have another confession. I only signed up for all 3 Chem classes on August 1st. 

Creative Chemistry Day 1 Tech 4

The hectic, crazy pace that was invading summer had a perfect week of let down so I knew I could put aside house hold cleaning catch up and garden weeding for one more week and spend time playing. I mean come on Mama needs some summer fun too!!

Creative Chemistry 103 Day 2 Tech 2

Fun it has been with a capital FFFFFFFUUUUUNNNN. I have used supplies I use all the time in a new way, I have dusted off supplies and re-discovered why I bought them in the first place. I have had an inky awesome time this week and learned a ton. 
Creative Chemistry Day 2 Tech 2

In fact it is really next week and I have a little time to play. I am only on day 3 but wanted to get a blog post done so this is where I am so far. My next post will have the book I am using to store all my new creations. If you are taking Tim's class which has been your favorite technique so far? If you aren't you should! You can sign up here.

2 comments:

  1. It's been a blast hasn't it Karen? So many wonderful techniques and I love watching and listening to Tim, he's such a wonderful educator. Love how you are incorporating your techniques into a journal, brilliant idea! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know so much fun! Thx Deb!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...