Thursday, March 9, 2017

A Grungy, Texture Crazy Canvas

Hello Blogland, I have a grungy, texture crazy canvas for you today! I cannot believe it is over a month since Creativation2017, the annual trade show for all things crafty and hobby. The Southern Ridge Trading co. booth was full of amazing projects that all my team mates made. We all made a canvas that was supposed to reflect our styles, it hung on the wall in the booth which was a nice tribute to the team and looked very cool showing our unique & individual styles. 


Here is mine. I showed my kids and told them "it is a little over the top" my son's comment was "just like you mom". Very true. My basic philosophy like it or not is, more is better. However I just love this. It totally reflects me. The photo is a selfie taken in my messy scrapbook room. It is jam packed with texture and rich color. Lots of detail and metallic pops of lusciousness. The chippies are just fabulous to work with and take lots of wet product beautifully. Touches of glitter, crackle & micro beads. You can go check out a tour of this canvas with lots of close ups here. Hope your day is inky!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it!!! The texture you create is so amazing! Always inspired by your projects 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cathy!! Glad I can inspire.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...