Thursday, June 15, 2017

ARTifacts, Documenting My Art

Finally I have a page done in my Seth Apter ARTifacts book!! For some unknown reason I became daunted by the size of the book I created. It kind of froze me in my tracks. Finally I got some ideas on how to create in this book. It is kinda crazy busy with lots of color and maybe a bit chaotic but so was January so it fits really well.

January was a Crazy Month with Lots of Designing.

Lots of Photos so Little Time!

This is my design team project for Southern Ridge Trading co. If you want to head over there I have a tutorial on how I put this together, with close ups. If you want to see the cover of my book with links to more of Seth's project you can go here.
I am hoping that getting this page done will make it easier to jump into the next one.

Seth's post on the April pages are here.  You can still join in on the fun. Seth has created this collaboration & is sharing some of the pages on his blog. Lots of good inspiration! I am off to play in my book and create some February fun!
 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colourful page for your Phoenix memories Karen! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the stencilig and added the die cuts. I love all the photos you got in there and you put them together in such an interesting way. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time and all the wonderful comments!! Glad I could inspire you.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...