Thursday, July 27, 2017

Cute Snowman Envelope with Tag at Topflight

Hello Inky Friends, I am here today with a cute snowman vellum envelope that has a Christmas tag inside. The Topflight team are having Christmas in July & I got to play with Katzelkraft stamps. This will probably end up in my December Daily but it also might end up in my #the100dayproject. Don't you love having options?! 

Christmas in July with Katzelkraft
Starting with a tag & blending Distress Ink on it along with a bit of stamping. The tag was then embossed & the snowflakes were hit with Silver Spark Metallic Lustre. The envelope has this cute frosty snowman on it. I started by making a snow hill on the envelope with Soft Fallen Snow emboss by Emerald Creek. Then I did a couple of patches using Winter's Mistake. I love this heat emboss powder because it has a real fluffy, shimmery snow like look to it.
 
 embossed snowman with a purple & pink scarf
Snowman using Emerald Creek Emboss Powder & Marvy Uchida
Hard to get a good pic to show how fabulous & shimmery my frosty friend is. On a separate piece of paper I heat embossed him in Onyx Frost 1st which gave me the outline. Next I used the perfect medium brush to color in the snow bits and did a 2nd layer of embossing using Winter's Mistake. Hot Tip: brush off any white that gets on the black before heating to make your image clearer. If the white embosses on black simply color it with a marker to turn it back to black. I cut him out & then it was time for some marker action.

Blending Alcohol Markers

Here I am testing out what marker colors to use. These markers are alcohol based & great for blending. Monsieur Snowman was adhered with foam tape to give him a bit of dimension. 

 The finishing touches were a star paperclip & some fibers for the tag. Now my envelope is all ready to go!! Thanks for joining me today! I hope you get the chance to get an early start on your Christmas Merry!

Topflight Stamps by Katzelkraft :
Other Supplies:
  • Emerald Creek Emboss Powder 
  • Marvy Uchida Le Plumme Markers- O835, B700, BV736, BV738
  • Ranger Distress Ink- Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Cracked Pistachio

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...