Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Making Resin Obsession Flowers

Hello Blog Land, I am here today with my first post for the Resin Obsession Team. I am very excited to be joining and having the chance to further explore Resin making!! I will be entering this in the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge which is too perfect a theme- altered embellishments! 


Hop on over to the Resin Obsession blog to check out my full tutorial on how you can make Resin Paper with napkins and turn them into these colorful & eclectic flowers! Also check back later today to see what I put these fabulous flowers on!! 

Also I hope you join in the current challenge over at Mix Media Monthly! 

Thanks for joining me & have a lovely inky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...