Thursday, August 17, 2017

Harry Potter Shine Bright Page using IndigoBlu

I am having so much fun working in My Favorite Memories Journal. Today I have a page on the Topflight Stamps Blog with a must have stamp set. I love this one! 



Here is my fun and inky page, it came together very quickly. Just some background stamping with distress ink using like colors so the effect was subtle.  My title was pop dotted to the page to add dimension. The photo was scanned & sent to my phone, then altered with the Rhonna Designs app. That put the Halloween on my page which gives this stamp set extra life!


The Dumbledore quote was stamped on watercolor paper. I knew I wanted a lightly tinted look. One way to achieve this was using Marvy watercolor markers. They were inked on my craft sheet, diluted with water & applied with a paint brush so the colors blended easily.

 
The light bulb was heat embossed on some patterned card stock. You can see a bit of background stamping added a touch of grunge. 


I also stamped the quote on a journal card from the paper set. Just gives it a whole different look. By changing the background I can use it on a steampunk kind of art journal page or layout. 




Here are the other stamps that come in this set. I can't wait to play with them some more. Thanks for joining me today. Be sure to pop over to Topflight for some great prices and lots of stamp designs.

Supplies:
  • Shine Bright by Indigo Blu
  • Markers by Marvy: Le Plumme II- #6, #22, #49 
  •    "                "     : Color In #4400B
  • Emerald Creek- Hammered Metal
  • Ranger- Distress Ink, Archival Ink.  
  • Paper by Bo Bunny
  • Photo App- Rhonna Designs.
 * I would like to thank Topflight Stamps, Marvy Uchida & Emerald Creek for supplying some of the product for me to play with.

2 comments:

  1. It really is a wonderful stamp set and you have used it so beautifully in your journal - love the Harry Potter theme! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to come check it out Anne!! I love HP too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...