Monday, September 25, 2017

Eileen Hull's Book Club Collection Sneak Peak

Hello Eileen Hull fans, today I have a sneak peak using a die for the upcoming release Book Club. For an explanation of this new release who better then Eileen herself to explain it?

One word that sums up the new Sizzix Book Club collection is VERSATILE! 
Eileen is happy to introduce new Three-in One dies- dies that serve multiple purposes to fit into every area of your life. 
There are three new Score Boards dies for sturdy project bases and three die sets to embellish them. Each die may be used in many ways- on books, cards, gift boxes, home decor projects, and for storage and organization.
Imagine a die that can create a box, a book and a frame all on one die- we have that! Come explore the Book Club collection with the Inspiration Team and let us know which one is your favorite! Releasing this November 2017.

Book Club Collection by Eileen Hull

Art Card Box

This is actually more than just a sneak peak, I am showing you most of the project, it is just the tutorial you have to wait for! These dies will be out in November but we could hardly wait to show them off! I used the Card Box die which is good for planner, storage & organizer. I was feeling very Dylusional as you can see, combining 2 of my favorite designers felt like a good way to go! Dyan Reavley's products are so bright & cheery.


This box is very sturdy when made with Sizzix mat board & glued using Therm O Web Supertape. I plan on making a lot of these to hold some of my favorite things but I thought I would start with art cards. Stay tuned for the tutorials the team have been working on. To see lots more of this release follow the links!!

 
Disclaimer
*I have received product as part of the Eileen Hull Inspiration Team. Lucky for me I love her products!! The ideas & projects are my own but may have been influence by all the awesome inspiration of my team mates, master artists & Thor. Also potentially from movies, nature, tv, & cool but funky quotes.  Fan Girl Out.


2 comments:

  1. Love, love your storage box, Dyan's products look amazing! I was in Dyan's store this weekend, where so much of her art is on display, I love her use of colour - and yours too! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh you lucky duck, going to her store is totally on my bucket list! thanks!!! love the colors in her line...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...